What is DISC?
DISC is a highly validated, user-friendly behavior model that explains Why people do what they do! The easy-to-use DISC Assessment produces a customized 30 page report that includes practical performance strategies & applications. (DISC Assessment is actually not a DISC personality test. The DISC profile measures one’s behavior preferences.)
DISC Certification – Train-the-Training – Program Features
Highly interactive, Self-Study Assignments, Trainers Learn by Teaching, Comprehensive
Are You Ready to Learn How to Use DISC 17 Powerful Ways?
Program empowers You, the HR/Training Professional to learn the DISC Model inside & out and
deliver the DISC workshop to your organization whether it’s for coaching or implementing it company-wide. You will be able to provide your employees with DISC tools and show them how use it to increase effectiveness in all interactions; peers, internal clients, their staff, & you, their manager.
DISC Certification Training – Objectives
- Delve into why understanding self and others is the key to performance improvement and productivity.
- Learn proven models to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Simplify complex issues of human behavior.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with each of the different DISC behavioral styles.
- Learn how to effectively read and interpret DISC graphs.
- Develop implementation plans for a variety of learning outcomes, including coaching, conflict resolution, leadership, management, sales, customer-service and team building applications.
Certified Training – Program Overview
How to Skillfully Apply the DISC profile to Organizational Challenges:
New Employee Orientation
Up Mergers, Acquisitions
Performance Dev Plans
Learn Best Practices for Best DISC Training ROI:
|Getting Buy-in From All Levels
Select Training Format
Interpret Graphs for Quick Recall
Gap Analysis Empowers
Automated Weekly DISC Tips
Use Email Signatures to Educate
Customize Learning Activities
Group Graphs Tell a Story
Use Job Aids with a Purpose
Company Newsletters Reinforce DISC
Incorporate Follow-up into Scheduled Meetings
Train-the-Trainer Certification – Program Outline
Part 1 – Learn the online DISC Assessment Model, Tools & 24 Learning Activities
- Basic History of DISC & Key Validation Facts
- How to Explain the DISC Personal Profile in Simple Terms
- How to Use Leader’s Guide & Power-point with DISC Report Easily
- DISC Graph Interpretations: What to Look For?
- How to Use the DISC Profile Report as an Effective Workbook
- How to Incorporate DISC Learning Activities into Your Instructional Design
Part 2 – Implementing the DISC in Your Organization
- Handling the Most Commonly Asked Questions (eg. Is DISC a DISC personality test?)
- What DISC Profiling Pre-work is Realistic & Yields Maximum Results
- Best Practices Presentations by Prior DISC Certificate Graduates
- How to Use DISC for Team-building, Leadership Dev, Coaching, & 12 Applications!
- How to Customize the DISC Training for your Organization.
- How to Keep DISC Application Alive in your Organization.
Training Resources Provided
Manual; Detailed Leader’s Guide, DISC Learning Activities, Lesson Plans
CD; Power-point Presentations, Masters for Worksheets & Job Aids
Online E-Book; People Smarts in Business, Weekly DISC Trainer Materials
Customer Service Support, Automated 52 Weekly DISC Tips for End-Users.
What Are the DISC Certification Materials?
2 Online DISC Assessments. Manual that covers brief history/theory, leader’s guide, 3 lesson formats, 15 learning activities & worksheets, training applications. DISC CD with 2 power-point presentations & job aid masters. 2 DISC Books People Smarts in Business by Tony Alessandra, PhD & The 4-Dimensional Manager by Julie Straw.
Who is the Train-the-Trainer Instructor?
Bonnie Burn, Master DISC Certification Trainer
Author of Assessments A to Z; Jossey Bass Publishing
Certified Trainer with Blanchard, Achieve Global, DDI, Talent Smart
Over 25 Years of Developing & Delivering Training Programs
Please see www.bonnieburn.com for additional information