2 Day DISC Certification – Program Features
Highly interactive, Self-Study Assignments, Trainers Learn by Teaching, Comprehensive
2 Day DISC Certification – Applications
This 2 Day DISC Certification Program empowers You, the HR/Training Professional to learn the DISC Model inside and out. You will gain competence and confidence in delivering DISC to your organization, whether it’s for coaching or implementing company-wide. You will be able to provide your employees with DISC training resources, tools and show them how to use it to increase communication effectiveness in all interactions: peers, internal clients, their staff and their manager. This in turn helps to create a culture that makes communicating successfully a priority.
How to Skillfully Apply DISC to Organizational Challenges:
||Up Mergers, Acquisitions
|New Employee Orientation
||Performance Dev Plans
Learn Best Practices for Best DISC Training ROI:
|Getting Buy-in From All Levels
|Select Training Format
||Customize Learning Activities
|Interpret Graphs for Quick Recall
||Group Graphs Tell a Story
|Gap Analysis Empowers
||Use Job Aids with a Purpose
|Automated Weekly DISC Tips
||Company Newsletters Reinforce DISC
|Use Email Signatures to Educate
||Incorporate Follow-up into Scheduled Meetings
2 Day DISC Certification – Objectives
- Delve into why understanding self and others is the key to performance improvement and productivity.
- Learn proven models to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Simplify complex issues of human behavior.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with each of the different DISC behavioral styles.
- Learn how to effectively read and interpret DISC graphs.
- Develop implementation plans for a variety of learning outcomes, including coaching, conflict resolution, leadership, management, sales, customer-service and teambuilding applications.
2 Day DISC Certification – Outline
Part 1 – Learn the DISC Model, Tools & 24 Learning Activities
- Basic History of DISC & Key Validation Facts
- How to Explain DISC in Simple Terms
- How to Use Leader’s Guide & Power-point with DISC Report Easily
- DISC Graph Interpretations…. What to Look For?
- How to Use the DISC Report as an Effective Workbook
- How to Incorporate DISC Learning Activities into your Instructional Design
Part 2 – Implementing the DISC in Your Organization
- Handling the Most Commonly Asked Questions (eg. Is DISC a personality test?)
- What DISC Pre-work is Realistic & Yields Maximum Results
- Best Practices Presentations by Prior DISC Certificate Graduates
- How to Use DISC for Team-building, Leadership Dev, Coaching,… 17 Applications!
- How to Customize the DISC for your organization.
- How to Keep DISC Application Alive in your organization.
2 Day DISC Certification – Materials
(24/7 Access ONLINE– You CAN CUSTOMIZE! – No Renewal Required)
- DISC Training Leader’s Guide – Scripted in Detail for each PPT Slide.
- 3 Animated Professionally Produces DISC PPTs for 4 Hr, 2.5 Hr & 90 Minute Formats
- 3 DISC Lesson Plans and DISC Lesson Plan – Action Worksheet to Assist
- 20 DISC Learning Activities with Applications for Small and Large Groups
- e-DISC Book, People Smarts in Business, by Dr. Tony Alessandra
- 10 DISC Series Handouts. E.g. “How do you know it’s a D Leading a Meeting”
- 5 Additional DISC PPTs by Prior Graduates
- 10 DISC Best Practices Featuring Trainers who Use DISC with Success
- 6 Recordings of DISC Talks. e.g. DISC Trainer shared “How to Keep DISC Alive”
- Automated Weekly DISC Tips
- Admin Site with Tutorials, 1 on 1 Over the Phone Training & ongoing Tech Support
- Facebook: “DISC Connection” where Trainers Learn from One Another
- And Much More!
Who is the Instructor?
Bonnie Burn, Master DISC Certification Trainer
- Author of Assessments A to Z; Jossey Bass Publishing
- Certified Trainer with Blanchard, Achieve Global, DDI, Talent Smart
- Over 25 Years of Developing & Delivering Training Programs
Please click here for additional information
Register Online Today!