Get DISC Certified with our
2 Day Classroom Program
National University Corporate Building
Chancellor’s Board Room
11255 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Click here for Map and Directions
8am to 4:30pm (Breakfast & Lunch included)
Thurs Jun 4th & Fri Jun 5th
Thurs Aug 20th & Fri Aug 21st
Thurs Oct 29th & Fri Oct 30th
8:00am to 4:30pm in San Diego, CA
What is an online DISC Assessment?
DISC profile is a highly validated, user-friendly behavior model that explains Why people do what they do! The easy-to-use DISC Assessment produces a customized 30 page report that includes practical performance strategies & applications. (DISC is not a personality test. It measures one’s behavior preferences.)
Train-the-Trainer Program Features
Highly interactive, Self-Study Assignments, Trainers Learn by Teaching, Comprehensive
Are You Ready to Learn How to Use DISC Profiling 17 Powerful Ways?
Program empowers You, the HR/Training Professional to learn the DISC Model inside & out and
deliver the DISC workshop to your organization whether it’s for coaching or implementing it company-wide. You will be able to provide your employees with DISC training resources, tools and show them how use it to increase effectiveness in all interactions; peers, internal clients, their staff, & you, their manager.
DISC Certification Train-the-Trainer Objectives
- Delve into why understanding self and others is the key to performance improvement and productivity.
- Learn proven models to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Simplify complex issues of human behavior.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with each of the different DISC behavioral styles.
- Learn how to effectively read and interpret DISC graphs.
- Develop implementation plans for a variety of learning outcomes, including coaching, conflict resolution, leadership, management, sales, customer-service and teambuilding applications.
Train-the-Trainer Training – Overview
How to Skillfully Apply DISC to Organizational Challenges:
|Career Matching Conflict ResolutionHiring ManagingNew Employee Orientation Productive Meetings Strategic Planning||Change Management
Learn Best Training Practices for Best DISC Training ROI:
|Getting Buy-in From All Levels
Select Training Format
Interpret Graphs for Quick Recall
Gap Analysis Empowers
Automated Weekly DISC Tips
Use Email Signatures to Educate
Group Graphs Tell a Story
Use Job Aids with a Purpose
Incorporate Follow-up into Scheduled Meetings
Part 1 – Learn the DISC Model, Tools & 24 Learning Activities
- Basic History of DISC & Key Validation Facts
- How to Explain DISC in Simple Terms
- How to Use Leader’s Guide & Power-point with DISC Report Easily
- DISC Graph Interpretations…. What to Look For?
- How to Use the DISC Report as an Effective Workbook
- How to Incorporate DISC Learning Activities into your Instructional Design
Part 2 – Implementing the DISC in Your Organization
- Handling the Most Commonly Asked Questions (eg. Is DISC a personality test?)
- What DISC Pre-work is Realistic & Yields Maximum Results
- Best Practices Presentations by Prior DISC Certificate Graduates
- How to Use DISC for Team-building, Leadership Dev, Coaching,… 17 Applications!
- How to Customize the DISC for your organization.
- How to Keep DISC Application Alive in your organization.
Reference manual with Detailed DISC Leader’s Guide
Access to over 200 FREE DISC Training Resources… And you can customize as well. (PPT, Lesson Plans Learning Activities…)
Online E-Book; People Smarts in Business, Weekly DISC Trainer Materials
Customer Service Support, Automated 52 Weekly DISC Tips for End-Users.
What Are the DISC Certification Materials?
2 Online DISC Assessments. Manual that covers brief history/theory, leader’s guide, 3 lesson formats, 15 learning activities & worksheets, training applications. DISC CD with 2 power-point presentations & job aid masters. 2 DISC Books People Smarts in Business by Tony Alessandra, PhD & The 4-Dimensional Manager by Julie Straw.
Who is the Instructor?
Bonnie Burn, Master DISC Certification Trainer
Author of Assessments A to Z; Jossey Bass Publishing
Certified Trainer with Blanchard, Achieve Global, DDI, Talent Smart
Over 25 Years of Developing & Delivering Training Programs
Please click here for additional information