Get DISC Certified with our Two Day Program
Thurs Mar 13th & Fri Mar 14th
Thurs June 12th & Fri June 13th
Thurs Sept 18th & Fri Sept 19th
8:00am to 4:30pm in San Diego, CA
What is an online DISC Assessment?
DISC profile is a highly validated, user-friendly behavior model that explains Why people do what they do! The easy-to-use DISC Assessment produces a customized 30 page report that includes practical performance strategies & applications. (DISC is not a personality test. It measures one’s behavior preferences.)
Train-the-Trainer Program Features
Highly interactive, Self-Study Assignments, Trainers Learn by Teaching, Comprehensive
Are You Ready to Learn How to Use DISC Profiling 17 Powerful Ways?
Program empowers You, the HR/Training Professional to learn the DISC Model inside & out and
deliver the DISC workshop to your organization whether it’s for coaching or implementing it company-wide. You will be able to provide your employees with DISC training resources, tools and show them how use it to increase effectiveness in all interactions; peers, internal clients, their staff, & you, their manager.
DISC Certification Train-the-Trainer Objectives
- Delve into why understanding self and others is the key to performance improvement and productivity.
- Learn proven models to enhance personal and organizational results.
- Simplify complex issues of human behavior.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with each of the different DISC behavioral styles.
- Learn how to effectively read and interpret DISC graphs.
- Develop implementation plans for a variety of learning outcomes, including coaching, conflict resolution, leadership, management, sales, customer-service and teambuilding applications.
Train-the-Trainer Training – Overview
How to Skillfully Apply DISC to Organizational Challenges:
|Career MatchingConflict ResolutionHiringManagingNew Employee OrientationProductive MeetingsStrategic Planning||Change ManagementCustomer ServiceLeadership ProgramsUp Mergers, AcquisitionsOn-BoardingRetreatsTeambuilding||CoachingDiversityManagement SkillsMentoringPerformance Dev PlansSales TrainingAnd more…|
Learn Best Training Practices for Best DISC Training ROI:
|Getting Buy-in From All LevelsSelect Training FormatInterpret Graphs for Quick RecallGap Analysis EmpowersAutomated Weekly DISC TipsUse Email Signatures to Educate||Practical Pre-workCustomize Learning ActivitiesGroup Graphs Tell a StoryUse Job Aids with a PurposeCompany Newsletters Reinforce DISCIncorporate Follow-up into Scheduled Meetings|
Part 1 – Learn the DISC Model, Tools & 24 Learning Activities
- Basic History of DISC & Key Validation Facts
- How to Explain DISC in Simple Terms
- How to Use Leader’s Guide & Power-point with DISC Report Easily
- DISC Graph Interpretations…. What to Look For?
- How to Use the DISC Report as an Effective Workbook
- How to Incorporate DISC Learning Activities into your Instructional Design
Part 2 – Implementing the DISC in Your Organization
- Handling the Most Commonly Asked Questions (eg. Is DISC a personality test?)
- What DISC Pre-work is Realistic & Yields Maximum Results
- Best Practices Presentations by Prior DISC Certificate Graduates
- How to Use DISC for Team-building, Leadership Dev, Coaching,… 17 Applications!
- How to Customize the DISC for your organization.
- How to Keep DISC Application Alive in your organization.
Manual; Detailed Leader’s Guide, DISC Learning Activities, Lesson Plans
CD; Power-point Presentations, Masters for Worksheets & Job Aids
Online E-Book; People Smarts in Business, Weekly DISC Trainer Materials
Customer Service Support, Automated 52 Weekly DISC Tips for End-Users.
What Are the DISC Certification Materials?
2 Online DISC Assessments. Manual that covers brief history/theory, leader’s guide, 3 lesson formats, 15 learning activities & worksheets, training applications. DISC CD with 2 power-point presentations & job aid masters. 2 DISC Books People Smarts in Business by Tony Alessandra, PhD & The 4-Dimensional Manager by Julie Straw.
Who is the Instructor?
Bonnie Burn, Master DISC Certification Trainer
Author of Assessments A to Z; Jossey Bass Publishing
Certified Trainer with Blanchard, Achieve Global, DDI, Talent Smart
Over 25 Years of Developing & Delivering Training Programs
Please see www.bonnieburn.com for additional information