Designed and facilitated by Master DISC Certification Trainer, Bonnie Burn – DISCcert Inc.
Webinar Series Schedule
Each series includes 4 consecutive Wednesdays.Webinars are from 11am – 12noon PST.
Wed Jan 25th, & Feb 1st, 8th, 15th 2017 11 AM PST
Wed Mar 15th, 22nd, 29th & Apr 5th, 2017 11 AM PST
Wed May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th 2017 11 AM PST
Wed Jun 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th 2017 11 AM PST
Wed Jul 19th, 26th, & Aug 2nd, 9th 2017 11 AM PST
Wed Sep 20th, 27th & Oct 4th, 11th, 2017 11 AM PST
Wed Oct 25th & Nov 1st, 8th, 15th, 2017 11 AM PST
Times: 11 to 12 noon PST
Approved Credit for:
Webinar #1 Program Overview, DISC Essentials,
- What DISC history is important to know? What does DISC measure? Not measure?
- What are Invalid Graphs? Pre-work necessary? What is difference between Graph I & II?
- What if someone says “My DISC is wrong?”
- What are most common DISC interpretation mistakes?
Webinar #2 Facilitator’s DISC Training Packet
- DISC training lesson plan & DISC training PowerPoint presentations with notes
- What is practical flow of a DISC Training? How should it end?
- Which activities quickly explain the model & the value of applying at work?
- What if you only have an hour? a full day?
Webinar #3 Facilitator’s DISC Coaching Packet
- How do you use DISC Facilitator’s Coaching Packet to interpret & debrief DISC results?
- How do you minimize “pushback?”
- Do you debrief a staff member’s DISC than a manager’s?
- What if time and budget constraints prohibit debriefing Participants prior to a Training?
Webinar #4 DISC Best Practices
- DISC Follow-up, DISC Admin Site, 200 DISC Resources, DISC Support
- What are the most common applications for DISC?
- How do you launch a DISC Program successfully in an organization?
- Does DISC Follow-up have to be formal? What are some proven, reinforcement methods?
- How to access 200 Free DISC Resources? How do you use your DISC Admin Site?
Program includes a one hour one on one phone coaching session with Master DISC Certification Trainer.
An open book exam – follows the end of the four-part webinar course.
Graduates of the online webinar series and recorded sessions will also receive access to:
- A one-hour, one-on-one coaching session with DISCcert CEO Bonnie
- DISCcert’s more than 200 DISC Training Resources
- DISCcert’s weekly automated DISC Tips
- Access to the DISCcert LinkedIn Group
- e-DISC Book “People Smart in Business.”