Webinar Series Schedule
Each series includes 4 consecutive Wednesdays.Webinars are from 11am – 12noon PST.
Wed July 20th, 27th, Aug 3rd, 10th 2016 11 AM PST
Wed September 14th, 21st, 28th & Oct 5th 2016 11 AM PST
Times: 11 to 12 noon PST
Price: Only $1195
DISCcert’s new interactive, live webinar series will demonstrate how to use DISC for teambuilding, leadership development, increasing sales and more. DISCcert will kick off the webinar series with a review of DISC including what it is and what it isn’t. The webinars’ focus will then move onto DISC coaching, DISC training and DISC learning activities and applications. Information, worksheets, DISC debriefing sheets and activities are taken directly from DISCcert’s existing workshop curriculum. The content of each webinar is described below.
Webinar #1 Program Overview, DISC Essentials,
- What DISC history is important to know? What does DISC measure? Not measure?
- What are Invalid Graphs? Pre-work necessary? What is difference between Graph I & II?
- What if someone says “My DISC is wrong?”
- What are most common DISC interpretation mistakes?
Webinar #2 Facilitator’s DISC Training Packet
- DISC training lesson plan & DISC training PowerPoint presentations with notes
- What is practical flow of a DISC Training? How should it end?
- Which activities quickly explain the model & the value of applying at work?
- What if you only have an hour? a full day?
Webinar #3 Facilitator’s DISC Coaching Packet
- How do you use DISC Facilitator’s Coaching Packet to interpret & debrief DISC results?
- How do you minimize “pushback?”
- Do you debrief a staff member’s DISC than a manager’s?
- What if time and budget constraints prohibit debriefing Participants prior to a Training?
Webinar #4 DISC Best Practices
- DISC Follow-up, DISC Admin Site, 200 DISC Resources, DISC Support
- What are the most common applications for DISC?
- How do you launch a DISC Program successfully in an organization?
- Does DISC Follow-up have to be formal? What are some proven, reinforcement methods?
- How to access 200 Free DISC Resources? How do you use your DISC Admin Site?
Program includes a one hour one on one phone coaching session with Master DISC Certification Trainer.
An open book exam – follows the end of the four-part webinar course.
Graduates of the online webinar series and recorded sessions will also receive access to:
- A one-hour, one-on-one coaching session with DISCcert CEO Bonnie
- DISCcert’s more than 200 DISC Training Resources
- DISCcert’s weekly automated DISC Tips
- Access to the DISCcert LinkedIn Group
- e-DISC Book “People Smart in Business.”